Our Response to COVID-19
Last Updated: December 30, 2020
The US Congress approved a second round of stimulus payments that members will start receiving as early as 12/30/2020.
Capitol CU will post your direct deposit to your account as soon as it is received from the US Treasury.
CCU is not notified about the timing of your deposit before we receive it. If you received a payment earlier in 2020, your next round of stimulus will be sent you in the same form (ACH, Physical Check, Visa/Mastercard).
Capitol Credit Union advises all its members to be extra vigilant for fraud attempts from individuals trying to steal your Stimulus Money. The IRS will not email, text, or call you asking for personal or account information.
For additional information regarding the Economic Stimulus payments, please visit www. https://www.irs.gov/
- Emergency Loan available at 3.99% APR*
- Loan payment deferments up to 90 days. Send us an email with subject line “Deferment Request” to [email protected]
- Other Loans: Home Equity, Auto Loans, Rapid Funding
*Our Lending specialist are on stand-by to ensure a smooth processing.
- Sign up for online banking
- Download CCU mobile app (Apple App Store Google Play)
- Deposit checks with smartphone using Remote Deposit Capture
We want to ensure you’re practicing cyber safety while using online resources. Find our Security Center here.
Lobbies & Drive-thru locations and Hours
Effective June 1st, 2020, all Capitol Credit Union Branch Lobbies will be re-opening with limited hours.
- Burnet map Lobby: 10:00am-2:00pm (M-F) | Drive Thru: 9am-5pm daily & Saturday from 9am -2pm)
- Ben white map Lobby: 10:00am-2:00pm (M-F) | Drive Thru: 9am-5pm daily & Saturday from 9am -2pm)
- Lavaca map Lobby:10:00am - 2:00pm (M-F)
While we’re excited to welcome our Members back into the branch lobbies, your safety remains our first priority. Please take a moment to review these SAFETY GUIDELINES to help protect yourself, other members and employees. Capitol Credit Union remains committed to ensuring you have no difficulty in accessing your financial services. All remote channels are well equipped to ensure you have access to your cash and other services. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
Broad-Based ATM Support
Capitol Credit Union is partnered with credit unions across the country to continue offering you seamless service during this crisis. Use hundreds of Surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Toll free (800)-486-4228
- Fax: (512)719-4521
CDC & Austin Updates
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- City of Austin
Membership required. All loans are subject to credit approval. No refinances on existing CCU loans.