WE GOT YOU!
As the city takes various safety precautions during the COVID-19 crisis, we have measures in place to ensure your financial needs stay uninterrupted.
Effective March 19th, 2020 all Capitol Credit Union branch Lobbies will be closed. However, Drive Through’s will be open for bank services form 9am-5pm daily and Saturday from 9am -2pm.
Our job is to make sure you have no difficulty in accessing your financial services. All remote channels are well equipped to ensure you have access to your cash and other services. If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at 512-477-9465 and our employees will be happy to assist you.
We also encourage you to use the tools below to keep track of your accounts, make payments and deposit checks.
Broad-Based ATM Support
Capitol Credit Union is partnered with credit unions across the country to continue offering you seamless service during this crisis. Use hundreds of Surcharge-free ATMs in nationwide.
Convenient Services at your Finger Tips
- Download our free Mobile App. Deposit checks with your smartphone.
- Sign-up for Online Banking for 24/7 Remote Access
- For immediate assistance our Call Center will be open during business hours to serve you.
- Monitor your Debit and Credit Cards using MyCardRules App
- Apply for any Loan remotely. Emergency Loan now available as low as 3.99% APR*.Our Lending specialist are on stand-by to ensure a smooth processing
*Membership required. All loans are subject to credit approval. No refinances on old