Be a Part of Our Award-Winning Team
Looking for Confident, Friendly People
Capitol Credit Union (CCU) is a community oriented, member-owned financial institution offering a full array of banking services. If you are a motivated, career minded, self-starter and have the desire to serve our members, please apply.
CCU offers a competitive compensation program and paid time off for employees working at least 25 hours per week.
Apply in person, mail, fax, or email your resume to:
Capitol Credit Union
P.O. Box 81647
Austin, TX 78708
POSITION TITLE: Member Experience Supervisor (Ben White)
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Shift can change depending on staffing and volume approximately 8 hours per day normally between the hours of 8:00 – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday with 1 hour lunch break, unless arrangements have been made; minimum of 1 Saturday per month as required. Usually 40 hours per week.
Assisting the Director of Member Experience, you are responsible for the overall development of PHD’s at your branch. Profitable growth with a culture of KAIZEN is required. A Servant Leadership style will be the prerequisite in fostering an environment of Courtesy and Respect. In addition, the Member Experience Supervisor is responsible for delivering outstanding member experiences while implementing strategies relating to sales, member retention and service solutions. The Member Experience Supervisor is also responsible for continuous training of employees and educating member on our remote products and services with high levels of innovation and efficiencies.
• Focused on the success of their team by effectively formulating and communicating performance metrics and objectives on a regular and consistent basis to employees through daily check-ins, observations and one to one coaching routines; provides instruction to promote skills development; and encourages questions to ensure understanding.
• Fosters effective employee relations to maximize retention of high performing employees and maintains a highly motivated team by listening to, and fully involving team members in decisions and actions and creating an environment for open, continuous and proactive communication.
• Establishes employee development plan to aid each employee in performance and career progression to clarify roles and responsibilities and to ensure effective steering, review, and/or support functions are in place to meet professional growth.
• Creates and facilitates a service and sales-oriented environment to maximize sales and service productivity. In addition, will evaluate, track and monitor productivity, volumes, and trends for all activity taking place at the branch.
• Develops and administers timely employee performance evaluations to ensure expectations and goals are set, monitored and executed to include providing continuous and appropriate feedback on performance and reinforcement for improvement efforts and satisfactory progress. In addition, ensures that the branch is adequately staffed with the best talent via effective interviewing, selection, and employee retention techniques.
• Continuous review of processes for the most efficient and innovative ways to serve our members with excellence and delivering great member value. Question everything we do to make it better.
• Seek out solutions to issues and problems, not letting go until it is resolved.
• Monitors controllable expenses; ensures all security measures are observed and ensures the building facilities are properly maintained to include surrounding landscape and parking areas.
• Assists and provides support to branch staff when necessary, especially during peak periods, and helps oversees opening and closing duties and various branch controls for adherence.
• Compliance: a. Responsible for knowing and complying with all Credit Union policies and procedures that apply to the position b. Responsible for knowing and complying with all Federal Regulations that apply to the position, including, but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Customer Identification Program (CIP), Funds Availability (Reg CC) and Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR)
• Must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a unique identifier from the NMLS.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management or related field and 1-2 years related experience or a commensurate combination of education and experience.
• Must have at least 2-3 years progressive financial institution experience involving direct member contact and sales and service management.
POSITION TITLE: Remote Member Service Representative (Call Center)
JOB TYPE: Full Time
As a Remote Member Service Specialist, you help create the highest level of member service by building lasting relationships with Credit Union members, and co-workers through an environment of Courtesy and Respect and helping each other succeed. This position core responsibilities include serving our members with excellence and delivering great member value, as well as accurately and efficiently processing various financial transactions; asking for business and acquiring new members through account servicing; promotes products and services to meet members’ needs; and achieves the established service level standards. Profitable growth with a culture of KAIZEN is required. A Remote Member Service Specialist must be active in the e-branch success, including service levels, sales success, accountability, detail orientation, problem solving, effective communication, teamwork, and initiative.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years call center, customer service, or retail sales experience (financial institution experience a plus)
- A positive, professional image at all times
- Be self-motivated and energetic
- Attention to detail and efficiency
- Support and Promote Sales to Ensure Growth
- Ability to assess and manage member needs as well multitask
- Spanish speaking a plus