Be a Part of Our Award-Winning Team
Looking for Confident, Friendly People
Capitol Credit Union (CCU) is a community oriented, member-owned financial institution offering a full array of banking services. If you are a motivated, career minded, self-starter and have the desire to serve our members, please apply.
CCU offers a competitive compensation program and paid time off for employees working at least 25 hours per week.
Apply in person, mail, fax, or email your resume to:
Capitol Credit Union
P.O. Box 81647
Austin, TX 78708
Call Center Representative
Reports To: Remote Member Experience Supervisor
Schedule: Approximately  hours per day,40 hours per week
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Member Services Representative for our eBranch located at our North location, 11902 N. Burnet Road.
The Member Services Representative delivers solutions to make it easier for members to achieve their financial goals. The Member Services Representative also provides sales and service support to the Retail branch team.
- Previous call center, customer service, or retail sales experience (financial institution experience a plus)
- A positive, professional image at all times
- Be self-motivated and energetic
- Attention to detail and efficiency
- Ability to asses and manage member needs as well multitask
- Spanish speaking a plus