Same debit card, more flexible payments
- Use your debit card whenever and wherever you shop
- Manage your budget by spreading larger expenses over time
- Review and manage all plans, offers, and payments in one place
- Make purchases with your debit card
- Check "Buy Now, Pay Later" in your online banking or mobile app
- View available BNPL offers on eligible purchases
- Decide which purchases you would like to split overtime
- Select the installment plan that works for you
- See your purchase amount deposited back to your account within 24 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find my BNPL offers?
BNPL offers are found in Capitol Credit Union Online Banking from the BNPL tab. From the Mobile App, you can find BNPL when you click on the Menu icon.
- Why can't I see any BNPL offers?
If you do not see BNPL offers, this may be because your current account status or your recent debit card purchases are not eligible for BNPL. If you already have active BNPL plans, you may not be eligible for additional offers until the active plans are paid back.
- What is an eligible purchase?
An eligible purchase is a debit card purchase made in the past 60 days that is at least $100 and was not a cash or cash equivalent purchase (eg. ATM withdrawal, money order, cash advance, etc.). Other restrictions surrounding the merchant type and transaction limits may affect BNPL eligibility.
- Does BNPL require a credit check?
No, Capitol Credit Union's debit card BNPL offering does not require a credit check.
- What if I can't find the BNPL Tab?
If you cannot find the BNPL tab you can add it to your online banking dashboard by selecting the 3 little dots and then "Organize dashboard". Select "add a card" and then add the "Buy Now Pay Later" card to your listing.
Membership required. Only available on debit card purchases between $100 and $2,500. Term dependent on amount financed as well as other factors. 15% APY is applicable for all BNPL loans.